WANT TO SEND YOUR NAME TO SPACE? – BECOME A VIRTUAL CREW MEMBER FOR JUST $20!
As a Virtual Crew Member your name will launch into orbit on the first ever NSS Enterprise Orbiter
Every tribute of $20 or more goes to support Student Education & other EIS Projects
LET’S GET YOU CONNECTED WITH ENTERPRISE IN SPACE BY REGISTERING YOUR INFORMATION
Connecting with EIS puts you in the front seat for all of the latest Program Updates & Related Industry News.
Additionally, you’ll receive our monthly Enterprise In Space Newsletter via email.
**Submittal of registration information is not a committal to donate; it is simply connecting with EIS**
When you donate you will become an Honorary Virtual Crew Member & receive an Official EIS Certificate
In the U.S., your $20 or more donation to our 501(c)3 non-profit is I.R.S. TAX DEDUCTIBLE
READY TO MAKE A TRIBUTE?
PLEASE USE THE DONATE BUTTON TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION IN THE POPUP FORM.
Why donate $20 to Enterprise in Space?
1.) Your name will fly in space
2.) Virtual crew member certificate
3.) Your name displayed with orbiter at museum after re-entry
4.) Support student education and science experiments
5.) Support a Non-Profit 501(c)(3)
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A VIRTUAL CREW MEMBER:
- Virtual crew members will have their name flown on board.
- Virtual crew members can immediately download a certificate of their “ship posting” on “the first Enterprise in space.”
- The names will also be shown with the orbiter after the project is concluded.
- Crew member donations will help fund science, space education, space exploration and space promotional activities of this National Space Society project.
- If you would like to donate more than $20 the the Enterprise In Space project, please type in the total amount in the box.
*THIS WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE OFFICIAL EIS CERTIFICATE
SEE ABOVE FOR EXAMPLE
Together we will design, build, orbit, and return this ship full of at least 100 winning student experiments as a celebration of humankind’s wonder and imagination. The EIS project is a historic tribute to the great science fiction and science visionaries and of all the ships bearing the name “Enterprise.”